It is the responsibility of the guest to inform the Front Desk Staff of any issues within their stay prior to checkout.
This will guarantee that the Front Desk Staff has an opportunity to try and help resolve those issues. If guest waits until checkout to inform Front Desk Staff of any and all room issues, it will not all the hotel to resolve their conerns.
$25.00 per pet
Small pets only - under 15 lbs - maximum 2 pets per room
- Pet must be fully trained and appropriately restrained by guest.
- Pet must comply with local legislation requirements.
- Pet must be kept on a leash when in the hotel or on hotel property unless it is in the guest's room.
- Pets must not be left unattended.
-Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on hotel property and in the neighborhood.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet.
Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless the hotel, its owners and its operator from all liability and damage suffered as a result of the guest's pet.
The hotel reserves the right to charge guest's account commensurate to the cost of such damages.
If you are looking to book multiple rooms for an event or wedding, please review our
guidelines listed below:
● We do not do blocked rates, whichever dates you want to book for will have the
availability and rates listed. However, for bookings of 2 or more, we do offer $15
off the listed rate per room per night. Please write in the notes of your reservation
which event and or Wedding name for the group booking so we can give out the
● Please be advised that if you would like to book multiple rooms under your name
with your contact info and credit card, that there will be no changes made to the
reservation(s) and whichever card is on file for the reservation(s) will be charged
on the date of arrival.
● If the contact info and/or card on file needs to be updated, the person who made
the reservations and/or name on the reservation(s) will need to reach out to
Jefferson Inn to make the changes. Changes can be made up to a week in
advance of the arrival date.
● Contact us directly at the hotel to book or if you have any questions!
I just wanted to say thank you for how well you all treated me while I stayed there last week. My truck was broke down in your town at the local auto repair. You gave me room 112 for a great rate and the hospitality was amazing. Just want to say thank you ! Any time I come through that area I will definitely stay there again. I sure appreciate the new owners and how I was treated!
What a nice hotel! Very clean and the breakfast/coffee bar the next morning was very nice. The employees were warm and friendly. I loved that there were two doors for the rooms (one leading inside the hotel and the other out to the parking lot) so you didn’t have to brace the cold to get coffee in the morning. I’m very pleased with our stay here and if I ever find myself in this area again, I’d happily stay here.